How Can I Donate? 


Thank you! The best way is through Pay Pal using  our Paypal (DONATE Button below)

If you would prefer to send a check, please mail to 269 Cooper Drive Kirkwood, PA 17536

We will send you back your tax-deductible receipt!


Colerain Township



United States


Rehabilitate Horses Rehabilitate army veterans

Follow us 

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon


269 Cooper Drive, Kirkwood, PA 17536
United States

©Woerth It Hollow All Rights Reserved 

By JosieWebDesign, Wayne, Pa